If you believe your copyrighted content is being used on Modern World in a manner that violates your rights, you may send a DMCA takedown notice sent to the following email: email@example.com. A takedown notice requires the following information from you or your designated representative:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address;
- Your physical or electronic signature (depending on your method of sending);
- Information about and/or a link(s) to your copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed;
- A link(s) to the allegedly infringing work on Modern World;
- A statement saying that you have a good faith belief that the use of allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information contained within the notice is accurate;
- A statement that you swear, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright holder or that you are authorized to act on the copyright holder's behalf.
Upon receipt of a valid takedown notice with all the required elements, Modern World will remove the allegedly infringing content.